We have thought long and hard about the current situation we find ourselves in and have come to the difficult decision that we must postpone the 50th Anniversary Dinner until Saturday 11th September 2021.
Given the current situation, we would not be able to hold the event and maintain the social distancing guidelines. Also there is still so much uncertainty as to when and in what capacity the hotel could open.
We all have a responsibility to stay safe at this time.
I know that many of you are looking forward to this event, and sincerely hope that you will still be able to join us on our new date? For those people who have booked hotel rooms, I have requested that these bookings be automatically moved to the new date. If for any reason you are unable to attend on our new date and have paid for a ticket, please contact Debbie and we will arrange a refund for you.
Stay safe everyone, and hopefully see you soon.